Supported Texas Utilities
Most homes in Texas are served by one of the 4 Transmission and Distribution Service Providers (TDSPs): AEP, CenterPoint,Oncor, and TNMP. You will also have a Retail Energy Provider (REP) that provides you with your monthly bill. Unfortunately, due to changes made by the public utilities commission, automatic connection to your smart meter through Smart Meter Texas has been discontinued. Support is now dependent upon your TDSP. Here is the current status:
- Centerpoint: Does not support new device connections as of Dec 8, 2019. Customers that connected prior to that date can get support at: HAN.Support@CenterpointEnergy.com
- Oncor: Does not support new device connections as of Dec 8, 2019. Customers that connected prior to that date can get support at: HANsupport@oncor.com
- AEP: Supports new connections. New connection requests can be done at: email@example.com
- TNMP: Status unknown.
- We are in discussions with other utilities in Texas, so stay tuned!
- Our devices can all be purchased from our online store.